Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Countdown Begins

After months of waiting, the vacation of a lifetime is rapidly approaching and what adventure this will be.

We are staying here....











The Abercrombies will be joining us on our yearly beach vacation. I foresee lots of laughter, mishaps and nicknames being made.

My lists are made and bags are being packed. I think the Abercrombies have lists that are in the works. I will make sure that their packing gets done soon. I am Googling the address to the nearest hospital and saving it to my GPS. We are prayerful that we won't need to use it. We are also prayerful that all tropical weather stays away!

In 9 days, I will beach myself here....













With Phil(herein referred to as Kenny), Madi, Ella (herein referred to as Mrs. Standard Size), Shane (herein referred to as Aquaman), Becky (herein referred to as Mama), Cade, Evan (herein referred to as Mr. Adventure) and Ethan (herein referred to as Standard Size). Our parents will be joining us and may or may not have nicknames upon our return. There may also be people none of us know, but will have nicknames by the end of the trip as well.

Stay tuned for updates from our Adventures.....

2 comments:

  1. I reserve the right to proof and edit all entries before they are published. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete